Contemporary and Classic Interior Design in London and Further Afield
Brian Lawrence has a reputation for interior design of quality and flair covering both contemporary and classic styles. He combines the practical with the aesthetic wishes of his clients creating harmony with the style and ambiance of individual properties. Having managed design and decoration projects since 1977, Brian has a wealth of experience on which to draw as he continues to create stunning modern and classical interiors.
Read more about Brian's interior design projects in our news section.
Included in recent commissions are:
- Complete refurbishment of a turn-key holiday rental apartment in west Kent
- Complete refurbishment of a family home in Scandinavian style
- Contemporary interior refurbishment of a large London residence
- Creation and installation of a modern interior for a central London apartment
- Modernisation in keeping with a 1930s style family home in Surrey
- Refurbishment and redesign of a Park Lane apartment
- Specification for interior communal areas within a large private apartment block
- Complete new interior for international clients in their large family home in Mayfair
Based in Sevenoaks, Kent, Brian Lawrence undertakes commissions nationally and internationally. In the past, he has been involved in projects for embassies, private clubs, hotels, foreign homes and yachts. Currently profiling British Interior Design at SIIB Build, Novosibirsk, Siberia alongside Russian designer Nadia Ruvinskaya. His approachable, down-to-earth personality, together with his broadly-based background knowledge, make him a frequently quoted source of ideas for magazine and newspaper articles.
Brian welcomes direct contact from potential clients. As well as being a registered interior designer member of the British Institute of Interior Design, he is their current Special Projects Director.